Advanced Certificate In Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Logistics and supply chain management include processes such as analyzing, forecasting and planning, introducing and coordinating flow of goods, services capital and information in the supply chain in order to satisfy customer needs. Logistics aims at providing agreed services in the determined quality by effectively utilizing accessible resources and optimizing costs. In the modern world logistics and supply chain management play an important role in economic activities of countries and companies
Shortage of employees in logistics is related to the high level of professional requirements and expert knowledge that is necessary to manage complex value chains. Ace it training experts in logistics are committed not only to provide practical skills and experience, but also knowledge in the field of supply chain modeling and statistical analysis.
This Training introduces you to the transport, logistics & procurement discipline and builds up your expertise to a level where you will be highly competent in a broad range of areas making you highly sought after in the job market. In fact many of our students have gained employment and even risen to senior positions at various MNC’s, within a short time of graduating.
Supply chain training program at Ace it Training emphasizes Supply Chain Drivers, Forecasting, Production and Distribution & Inventory Management etc..
- Accredited by the KHDA & CIPS
- Academic tutors provide a high level of support and guidance, and work with students to develop both academic and professional skills
- Close links with industry ensure the curriculum reflects current professional practice and industry demands, while industrial seminars and field visits help students engage with professional practice and working environments throughout their studies
- Research and the transfer of expertise between the academic team and industry helps maintain the relevance of course materials
- Excellent networking opportunities with professional bodies and industry employers
- Define the concept of logistics.
- Describe the operational and strategic responsibilities of logistics.
- Explain the role of logistics in managing the supply chain
- Determine the major forces affecting the future of logistics and supply chain management
- Describe ways to manage supply chains in an uncertain and changing world
- Procurement or Purchasing managers,
- Materials Managers
- Supply Chain managers
- Plant managers
- Sales managers and
- Supply Chain consultants.
- Fundamentals of logistics and SCM
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing & Negotiating
- Production and Distribution
- International trading
- Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Transportation, Warehousing & Distribution
- Process Analysis, Production planning and control.
- Strategic global and organizational issues
- Group discussion and case study